Anderson University building named after G. Ross Anderson, Jr.

Anderson University’s new $15.2 million student center was dedicated in October 2016, and named after 1954 alumnus and retired U.S. District Judge G. Ross Anderson Jr. It is the biggest and most expensive single project in Anderson University’s history. 

Anderson’s name also adorns the the G. Ross Anderson Jr. Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse in downtown Anderson, South Carolina.