Many professors will present at the 2017 Southeastern Association of Law Schools. This year’s event is July 31- Aug. 6 in Boca Raton, Florida. The following professor will present at the conference:
- Prof. Jacqueline Fox, Updates on Public Health Law and Emergency Preparedness; Recent Developments in Health Law and Public Health Ethics
- Prof. Seth Stoughton, The Crisis in Policing: Problems and Solutions
- Prof. Emily Suski, Current Issues in Family and Juvenile Law II; Building on Best Practices for Outcomes and Assessment.
- Prof. Thomas Crocker, Professor Perspectives on Publishing Books; The Law of National Security and Foreign Affairs in the Trump Administration
- Assoc. Dean Susan Kuo, Teaching Fundamentals II–Classroom Teaching
- Prof. Marie Boyd, Exploring the Future of Food
- Prof. Derek Black, Student Discipline, School Surveillance, and Racial Disparities: A Call for Legal Reform
- Prof. Elizabeth Chambliss, Reflections on the 2016 ABA Report on the Future of Legal Services in the United States
- Prof. Robert Felix, Buyouts and Retirements: What to Consider?