In the past year, Prof. Ann Eisenberg has made the following presentations:
- “Just Transitions and the Law,” 2017 Rural Sociological Society Annual Meeting, Columbus,
Ohio, July 30, 2017.
- Panelist, “Alienation and Reconciliation in Social-Ecological Systems,” Third Annual
Sustainability Conference of American Legal Educators, Arizona State University Sandra
Day O’Connor College of Law, May 12, 2017.
- “Just Transitions and the Law,” Works-in-Progress Presentation, 2017 AALS Clinical
Conference, Denver, Colorado, May 9, 2017.
- Facilitator, “Backyard Lawyering, Agitating and Educating in (New) Local Spaces,” Clinic
Community Town Hall, 2017 AALS Clinical Conference, Denver, Colorado, May 8, 2017.
- “Alienation and Reconciliation in Socioecological Systems,” Sixth Annual Southern Clinical
Conference, Charlotte College of Law, Oct. 13-15, 2016.
- “Multijurisdictional Climate Adaptation Partnerships in U.S. Towns,” Fifth Annual State &
Local Government Works-in-Progress Conference, University of Houston, Oct. 7-8, 2016.